Madison County COVID update
From Dec. 13-20, Madison County reported 15 new coronavirus cases. Sixty-five residents are in quarantine and there has been one additional hospitalization. There are 46 active cases in the county.
Madison County Public Health Nurse Melissa Brummell provided tips for enjoying the holidays safely:
1. Keep gatherings small and with ample space.
2. Do not attend a gathering if you or a household member are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
3. Wash hands often.
4. Social distance when able and consider using face coverings.
5. Limit who serves food and drink.
6. Advise high risk family and friends to stay home.
“Tis the season for caring and sharing, but let’s share love, not Covid,” Brummell said.