Classifieds - 9.12.2019
HELP WANTED -
Established in 1912, with locations in Dillon and Deer Lodge, Pioneer Federal Savings and Loan Association is looking for a team oriented and pro-active Loan Officer for our Dillon office. Loan Officer Job Responsibilities
• Interview loan applicants, accept loan applications, obtain and complete necessary information to determine customers’ needs and ability to service debt. • Manage all aspects of real estate, consumer and commercial lending as well as manage all aspects of an assigned portfolio of loans and relationships.
• Possess knowledge to originate secondary market residential real estate requests to include, FHA, VA, and MBOH loan programs.
• Assess risk and make loan decisions within the bank’s lending limits and/or present recommendations to management.
• Manage loan portfolio to ensure customer conformity with terms and conditions.
• Responsible for satisfactory completion of all bank training course assignments and apply knowledge gained to guarantee customer satisfaction and promote operational efficiency.
• Close loans, complete file documentation, and maintain files.
• Monitor compliance with loan policies and appropriate regulations.
• Participate in community activities and organizations.
• Cross sell all company products and services; refer appropriate banking opportunities to other departments and personnel.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Additional duties as assigned Qualifications
• Excellent customer service, marketing and networking skills.
• Excellent computer, interpersonal communication, employee relations and financial analytical skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Business Administration or compensating years of experience.
• Three years of lending experience.
• Familiarity with lending products, policies and guidelines.
Salary DOE. This is a full-time position, to include benefits, such as health insurance compensation, paid vacations and 401K. Send resume and letter of application to Pioneer Federal Savings and Loan Association, P.O. Box 1103, Dillon, MT 59725, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the bank. Applications accepted until position is filled. Pioneer Federal Savings and Loan Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kitchen help with possible housing availability. Please stop by Blue Moon Saloon in Cameron or call (406) 682-4555.
Someone to plow snow in Pony this winter.
Madison Valley Medical Center seeks a CLEANING SPECIALIST. Applicants to complete an employment application and submit a resume to email@example.com or call Madison Valley Medical Center at 682-6862.
The Ruby Valley Medical Center is accepting applications for the following nursing positions - Full-Time Registered Nurse (benefits available) Registered Nurse, PRN Temporary Certified Nurse Assistant (6-8 weeks, full-time) Certified Nurse Assistant, Per Diem We have a dynamic and supportive nursing team. Join us! Please visit www.RVMC.org/career-opportunites for more information and to apply on-line.
Dental office in Ennis, Montana is seeking a full time receptionist. Duties include answering phones, making appointments, filing insurance and Medicaid, general office work. No experience required. Computer and organizational skills, good customer service helpful. Call 682-3310, drop by our office 5 Sunrise Loop #C, Ennis, MT or text/call 579-2911.
The Road Agents’ Roost German/American Restaurant is now open & seeking mature, experienced kitchen and wait staff to work Fridays through Sundays! Please contact JJ @ 406-202-5750 or email/send resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Madison Laundry and Cleaners is in need of a self starting person work in the plant doing laundry, pressing, and other related duties. DAYS! NO nights or weekends! Contact John or Marilyn at 406-682-4933 or STOP IN for an application.
Local construction outfit looking for Journeyman Carpenters & laborers. Work is local in Madison Valley. Wage DOE. (406) 531-3173.
1 bedroom furnished apartments available in Ennis. A/C, washer/dryer equipped, private location. 4 month lease, $750 per month plus security deposit, utilities included, non-smoking, no dogs. Call Erich Vogeli, Manager at 406-682-5737.
Sheridan apartment for rent. 1 BR, W/D in unit. $520 per month. No pets, call 596-4495
1 bedroom unfurnished apartments available in Ennis. A/C, washer/dryer equipped, private location. 1 year lease, $700 per month plus security deposit, utilities included, non-smoking, no dogs. Call Erich Vogeli, Manager at 406-682-5737.
Vacation and Long Term Rentals
PETERSON'S DISCOUNT STORAGE
Indoor & Outdoor RV/Boat storage, storage units. Ennis, 581-9254
Furnished 1 bedroom in
Virginia City. 900 sq ft, $700
per month. Includes water, sewer, WIFI and Dish TV. Tenant pays electric. Call 406-580-7880
Caring & Sharing
Mon. Noon-2:00 p.m.
Sat. 9-11:00 a.m.
Wed. 5-7 p.m.
Lone Elk Mall, Unit 4.
GET AHEAD OF THE RUSH!
Schedule your fall sprinkler blow and winterization.
2006 Silverlite Spirit 3
3 Horse slant horse trailer with living quarters. Excellent shape. For all inquiries and more info, call 406-640-1682.For Sale - 5th wheel Wanderer by Thore. 25 ft. In excellent condition. Like new inside, sleeps 8. Master queen, bunk beds, couch, kitchen booth. Wheel bearings checked with bearing buddys installed. Everything works inside and out. Clean, very little use. $6500. Call 599-6888.
Pea and Oats hay for sale. Best offer. 300 round bales.
Queen hide-a-bed never used. Light green with pastel flowers. Please call 451-2102.
16 foot Scamp trailer, 2018. Less than 3000 miles. In excellent condition, includes extras. $17,000. Call for more information 402-802-7826
13 ft Odyssey raft with trailer and rowing frame. Older but in good condition. Sheridan, MT. $1500 OBO. Call 842-7138
Boarding. Geldings only. Includes feed and water October-May. $220 per month. Call Jeffrey 406-595-0876. (Boarding in Ennis)
LARGE Yard Sale
Saturday Sept 14
and Sunday Sept 15
10 am to 4 pm
28 Cottonwood Lane
NO early birds
HUGE GARAGE SALE
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
9/14 – 9/15
9 am -4 pm
Three generations selling, many, many antiques!
Furniture, organ, full sets of dishes, flatware, kitchen
items, clothing, computers and office equipment, sporting goods, golf clubs, irrigating boots, luggage, exercise equipment, Christmas items, toys, many more
All very well cared for, and must sell! 172 Norwegian Creek Road Harrison, MT
HUGE TOOL &
Saturday, Sept. 15
8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
109 Mountain View
Tools, tools and more tools!
Hand and power cords, air hoses, furniture, artwork, appliances and much, much more! ALL MUST GO!
FOR SALE-REAL ESTATE
GREAT INVESTMENT BUSINESS
Sheridan, MT business. Business on top floor with 2 bedroom apt with bath.
Contact Scott Harner
PROPERTY FOR SALE
2.64 acres $38,900
4.14 acres $58,900
For information, contact
Donna Schulz is turning 90 on September 13. She would love cards and greetings from her many friends! Could you spare a thought or a wish:
535 Orr St., Dillon, MT 59725
LOST AND FOUND
On Upper Madison River in right channel at 8 Mile takeout. Lost on Sunday, August 4.
Call Frank Coyle at
Thank you for your help!
Call to reclaim.
Liquidating an Estate?
WE CAN HELP
Call Mike at 842-5251